- Use of this website shall be carried out under the customer’s own responsibility. While the variety of information published on this website is carefully devised and managed, this does not constitute a guarantee of the accuracy, usability, and completeness of such information.
- This organization may change the information published on this website, in whole or in part, without notice. In addition, operation of this website may be suspended or terminated without notice.
- This organization shall assume no responsibility for any damages that are incurred via the use of a variety of information acquired through third-party websites that are linked to from this website, or third-party websites that link to this website.
- Normal use of this website may not be possible due to the user’s communication environment, computer environment or other factors.
◎Copyright, Trademarks, etc.
The copyright of all creative works published on this website (writing, photographs, illustrations, movies, audio, software, etc.) shall be the possession of this organization or a third party, and shall be protected in accordance with the Copyright Act and other laws and treaties. With the exception of cases acceptable under the Copyright Act such as reproduction and citation for personal use, these creative works cannot be reproduced, reused or reprinted without the permission of the copyright holder.
- In some cases, this website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) for the protection of customers’ personal data.
- SSL is a security feature with the purpose of protecting important information exchanged on the Internet, such as personal data, from being intercepted by third parties. Customers’ personal data entered via this website is encrypted with SSL before being transmitted.
- This website utilizes cookies for improved convenience of viewing the website on repeated visits.
- Cookies are pieces of information sent to your browser by a website, and are stored on your computer. However, this stored information does not include any personally identifying information such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. Furthermore, storage of cookies has no negative effect on your computer.